Hazardous Materials and Waste Management
Compliance with regulatory agency requirements can be challenging, time-consuming, and costly. Northgate encourages clients to take a proactive approach. Northgate’s engineers and regulatory specialists have the know-how to interpret and apply environmental laws and regulations to safely and cost-effectively manage hazardous materials and waste, minimize liability, and protect public health and the environment. We offer an array of hazardous materials management, permitting, and compliance services to industry, government agencies, and attorneys.
Our Hazardous Materials and Waste Management services often include:
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans (HMBPs)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Erosion control plans
- RCRA permits
- Waste profiling, management, and compliance monitoring
- Compliance audits
- Air and waste discharge permits
- Installation and removal of underground storage tanks
- Facility closure and risk management plans
Ana Demorest, PE, GE
Principal Geotechnical Lead
Contact Ana today to learn more about Hazardous Materials and Waste Management.