Northgate’s geologists, scientists, and civil and geotechnical engineers build legal strategies and provide in-depth scientific analyses to aid attorneys and other clients. Our experts break down complex technical issues and perform investigative measures to help solidify case strategy, resolve disputes, and reach favorable outcomes in and out of court. Our long history of varied experience in engineering, regulatory compliance, and multi-stakeholder environmental issues makes us a valuable member of litigation teams for municipal, industrial, commercial, and private clients nationwide. We take pride in our practical understanding of multi-faceted, nuanced litigation projects.
Northgate’s litigation experts have over 30 years of experience in their respective fields and have been qualified as experts in multiple jurisdictions, for both plaintiff and defense. Our team specializes in technical interpretation, environmental regulation, and the communication of complex projects to stakeholders in the areas of geotechnical and environmental engineering, wetlands and coastal resiliency, and water resources.
Our Litigation Support services often include:
- Due diligence document review
- Case analysis and tactical consultation
- Data analysis and technical evaluation
- Insurance settlement support
- Cost recovery and allocation strategy
- Mediation and settlement strategy
- Declarations and written expert reports
- Expert witness deposition and trial
- Data visualization and GIS
- Conceptual and numerical modeling
Jane “Deni” Chambers, PG, CHg
Contact Deni today to learn more about Litigation Support and Expert Testimony.