The large volumes of data produced during environmental investigation and remediation can sometimes obscure critical trends and conclusions. Northgate’s team of GIS and data visualization experts facilitates decision-making by presenting data in a way that is easy to understand.
Our full suite of modeling and data visualization services ranges from basic 2-D maps to fully-integrated multi-user web-based GIS applications.
Our modeling and data visualization services include:
- GIS development and analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Chemical fate and transport modeling
- Evaluation of plume migration and containment
- Forensic analysis of commingled plumes
- Design of extraction or injection well networks
- Evaluation of vadose-zone chemical leaching
- 3D contouring and surface modeling
- Watershed, soil vapor, and air dispersion modeling