Northgate provides highly experienced engineering services for traditional geotechnical engineering design and construction solutions, as well as environmental applications such as slurry walls, soil stabilization, and sediment dewatering systems.
Our services include:
- Foundation design, distress studies, and soil investigations
- Slope stability investigation and repair
- Geotechnical input into design of flood control and water retention structures
- Liquefaction potential studies
- Excavation and shoring design
- Pavement design and distress surveys
- Construction management and testing
- Retaining wall design
Licensed engineers ensure that Northgate’s geotechnical and environmental engineering capabilities combine to provide high-quality engineering services for conventional or contaminated sites. Our project experience includes landfills, marinas, wetlands, levees, and a wide variety of residential and commercial sites.