Our services include all aspects of environmental management and restoration—from initial assessment of land use history and evaluation of contamination concerns, through remediation, construction, and site reuse. Northgate routinely performs field investigations to define the lateral and vertical extent of chemically impacted media, including soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, soil gas, and air.
Our areas of expertise include site characterization, geotechnical exploration and geologic mapping, remedial investigation and engineering feasibility studies, property acquisition services, remediation design and implementation, geographic information system (GIS) analysis and data management, modeling, risk assessment, decision analysis, liability cost estimating, waste characterization and classification, water quality analysis, wetlands and creek restoration, public outreach, and regulatory and stakeholder negotiation. Northgate's environmental professionals also apply engineering, hydrogeology, and regulatory expertise to a wide array of water resource and related services.
- air quality
- environmental investigation and characterization
- environmental modeling and data visualization
- environmental remediation and engineering
- environmental site assessment and due diligence
- expert witness and litigation support
- geotechnical engineering
- hazardous materials and waste management
- munitions and explosives of concern
- public outreach
- storm water
- strategic planning and exit strategies
- sustainable solutions
- water resources assessment